1.21.2014

Getting back to writting



I have been away of my blogs for while, not only this one but the one in Spanish too. I guess it was part of a series of processes.

But I missed it. So here I am,

There is so much I want to share, we are at a process right now, as life is, actually.

But I'll share it slowly.

For today I'll start by joining Nicole on his Keep Calm Craft On  sharing the gloves I'm knitting now, I started them on Sunday because loose my pair of gloves and mornings here in Mexico City are so cold, and I use the bike to take my kid to school, so I really need ones.

I designed them as I go, and I was thinking on putting the pattern on sale, not sure if it would be a good idea.





2 comments:

Unknown said...

Very pretty pattern!

Heidi said...

Yes, I love them!! Gorgeous!