6.15.2011

Busy, busy

As you may have noticed I haveabsent, since I returned from Mexico I have been very busy, thankfully.

With Earth day,  there were several exhibitions in different places, I'm also in stage 3 (or 4?) on the arrangement of my home to finally feel at ease.

Still I always need to create and read.

 
Canasta de libros

The basket of books I brought from Mexico, I can't put down Tinísima Elena Poniatowska, it's great, there is an English version Tinisima, I identify very much with the love of our country, and also I liked to learn about the social struggles of the early twentieth century.

Botitas

I'm making baby booties to sell, the pattern of Needle Craft Patterns, worth buying, I think, offers 4 sizes, it is well explained and is super easy. It also allows to sell items created long as they are personal and not industrial.

 Bagel nocturno

In my nights of work I have ended more than once with a second dinner that fascinated me, bagel with tuna in oil with peppers and capers (plus mayonnaise, mustard and tomato).

I hope all the internet friends are doing well. Here, torrential rains have began for the season.

No comments: