3.31.2011

This and that

I have not sleep enough because I have to finish some bolsters for yoga, I should have done it earlier, but this is the kind of work I don't enjoy much, to repeat and repeat like a sushi robot.

Anyway, I didn't have much on the house to make lunch today. Mu mom gave me her juice extractor so I had some carrot pulp and I wanted to use it. So I mix it with eggs little potatoes, zuchini, grated cheese, rosemary, oregano and salt in a oven glass container.
In a pan I cook a little some chopped onion, garlic and peppers on olive oil and add that too.


Revoltijo

And the the I cook it in the oven for 20-30 minutes, it end up very well.


Quiché de verduras

And, since I already had the oven hot I made some brownies with almond pulp left form the other day's milk.

Almuerzo

It was delicious.

Pastel con harina almendra

It's been very hot and sunny around here these days, so I look like I went to the beach.


Mi pies de colores

I continue to work also on the Art Wall on which all the order of my living room depends, but it's a long project.
 
What about you?, what have you been doing?

No comments: