12.12.2010

Gifts

Amigos

Today is Decemeber 12th, so I'm so close to Christmas that I have to sew non stop for the next days. And I want everything hand made, so I guess some will be late, specially the ones going to Mexico.

Regalo
Regalo
 Conejitos

But it's not big stress at all, I thing they will be finish when they will, and I just love making them, like this beautiful bunnies, I took the pattern from this lovely site, it works so well, I always made them with fabric scraps, all knit, but I think they will look pretty on any kind of fabric. Also there was a Waldorf ring for the girl's little brother, I got the idea from Creative Play for Your Toddler: Steiner Waldorf Expertise and Toy Projects for 2 - 4s.
This ones are for a Birthday girl, a male friend of Itzcoatl (my son), and for him, all with their carry around backpacks.


Para bebé Zumbado

Also, last night I knit this pretty bootie for my cousin's baby, she just found out she's pregnant, I love Purl Bee tutorials, here is the bootie one.


Con amigos

No comments: