11.30.2010

Updates

So the biscotti came out just fine, I have been eating them a lot, officially starting the eating season, I guess.


Biscotti de chocolate con nuez

I think they are a great gift, you can just place them in a fabric bag, such as this one I made for my son to take to art class for sharing.

Bolsita

They are esay enough, and the recipe is here.


Adornos navideños

My son made these Christmas decorations, I love them, he was very excited and told me were they had to be.

I havent finish the Advent Calendar, and tomorow is already December 1st, does this freaks anyone besides me?


Actividades de Adviento

Our Advent crown reinterpretation is going well, we are working in our virtues a reflex about our progress every night, and then we lit a candle and read a poem, the same every night for a week, this certanly changes our mood.

No comments: